Saturday, June 18, 2022

Bold Blooms by Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!  I hope everyone is staying cool out there.  It's been unusually Hot here in Florida and I'm thankful for Air Conditioning and a Swimming Pool!

Today I would like to share a card I've created using the Bold Blooms digital stamp from Varada Sharma Designs.  This stamp set is part of the larger Bold Blooms Release for June 2022.

To start, I've printed the image on alcohol friendly cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.


My card measures 5.5" square; my favorite square size to create as I can use the entire length of an 8.5x11" piece of card.  I've kept the design fairly simple, only layering with a black mat.


I've trimmed the sentiment strips and popped on craft foam for dimension.  The sentiments are included in the digital set.  For a finishing touch, I've added bright pink gems.  

Thanks for stopping by today, have a cool and relaxing weekend. Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







15 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Donna. Does Varadasharma still do challenges?

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, bright, summery blooms, Donna! Thank you for joining my summer flowers challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Donna - love the vibrant flowers and the elegant design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous, bright and cheerful card, thankyou for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect summer themed card with these gorgeous flowers, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty Donna and I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining my 'friendship' theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors, and such a nice sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, and thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge too!

      Delete
  8. You've created a beautiful card for a friend, I love the big blooms and the bold colours you've used to bring them to life. Your design might be simple, but it has everything ligned up perfectly. I like the sentiment that comes with the main motif, and the black background paper is like a frame to your creation. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely lovely card, Donna! Coloring is beautiful, too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this stamp set and you've showcased the flowers beautifully! Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! Lovely, clean and crisp. Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful design, Donna - love your sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eine wunderschöne "clean and simple" card mit einer tollen Aussage im Text.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!