Monday, June 20, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge - Inspired by Yellowstone

Hello Everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was wonderful!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge round at The Inspiration Station.  The inspiration photo is a gorgeous photo of cowboys, a mountain range, a fence line, green grasses and horses.  This scene reminds me of the television program Yellowstone...do you watch it?  I certainly do!


For my team project, I was inspired by the horses and I have the most adorable image from Hetty Clare titled Pony Cross Country.  I couldn't resist using it for this challenge.


My card measures 5.5" square and the image has been colored using alcohol markers.  The focal panel has been cut using a diagonal stitched square die from My Favorite Things.  


The papers are stash snippets from Recollections and the sentiment are Small Talk stickers from Tim Holtz.  I adore this young girls' face..it's drawn so sweetly.

Please join us this round at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  We love seeing how the photo inspires your projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

**The Inspiration Station is having a Design Team Call!  If you're interested in joining the team, please email 3 of your favorite projects and a short bio to Donna:  dlflowers64@gmail.com

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Dream Valley

8 comments:

  1. How fun is this card with that chonky pony flying over the rails! So adorable! Great layers of papers and color! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card. I love all things Hetty Clare.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun image and I really like the backing papers.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna, your image is super cute and coloured so well! Lovely use of papers and colour choices. Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, hope to see you joining in again. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for making me smile with your fab card. I love the expression on the horses face!!
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really adorable card! And your coloring is perfection. Thank you for joining the MMM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how perfect, I love Hetty Clare images, we don't see enough of them. Super colouring and sentiment, all round fab card :) :) Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at International Art & Soul. Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a super image and a lovely card design, Donna. I love the quote with this particular image :) Thank you for joining the challenge at The Path of Positivity. x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!