Sunday, June 12, 2022

Bold Blooms Instagram Hop - Varada Sharma Designs

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today the team at Varada Sharma Designs is hosting an Instagram Hop and there are (3) $10 Gift Vouchers up for Grabs.  You can find the 1st Hop Stop HERE starting at 10 AM CST (11 AM EST).

We are celebrating the new Bold Blooms Release and for my team project, I've created a standard A2 sized card using the Forever Love Set; just one of the sets in this newest release.


To start, I printed the image on mixed media card as I wanted to watercolor and needed a paper that can handle the water.  Using Gansai Tambi Watercolors, I've loosely painted the image and matted with black card before adhering to the cardbase.


I've splattered black watercolor paint over the panel and added the sentiment strip; the sentiment is part of the new Morning Glory Set from this release and has been popped on craft foam for dimesnion.  Lastly, I've added blue gems to finish the design.

Please join us on Instagram for the Hop today.  There is more inspiration using this new release there and we would love to have you join us!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










13 comments:

  1. A pretty image and card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully water colored floral! Elegant. Thank you so much for joining the stamped image challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade of blue and I like the addition of the blue gems.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. I love the colours and the sentiment and such wonderful splatters. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. An incredible card Donna - love how you have coloured that beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Lovely blue colouring
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for at least 3 cards to leave a comment, as requested by the challenge owner...and picked yours because I feel like I know you! But seeing the card up close, I love it...Once when asked what kind of flower I was...I picked Morning Glory, morning glories don't do as well when the heat comes out...I related that to all the projects I never finished at that time in my life. Now with Card making it's different...I guess I found my niche...sorry to be so long winded. But I love the splatters, the blue coloring of the image and the sentiment. In fact so much I'm going to purchase this...thanks for the link to her site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems I need to update after further review, in my defense I placed an order for my new glasses this past Monday, mine are blurry (i'm not driving right now) Your card is not Morning Glories just the sentiment I will look at all her images! Thanks

      Delete
  10. Beautiful design! Thank you for joining our latest challenge on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. All the best
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    Clever Dexter Challenge #30 2022 - Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!
    Thanks to join us in Mirtillamente Challenge!
    //EVE mlj * owner & designer°° Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at our June Clever Dexter Challenge Good luck and we hope you join us too the next one! - DT Irene of Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!