Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Polkadoodles Fuzzy Puffs Bunnita Carrot Cake

Hi Friends and thanks for stopping by!  It's Tuesday and that signals a new challenge round at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  The theme this round is Just Because.

For my team project, I've created a standard A2 sized card using the Fuzzy Puffs Bunnita Carrot Cake Digital stamp.  I never need a special occasion to have a piece of  Carrot Cake, how about you?


I've colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the designer papers are from Kat Scrappiness.  The sentiment is from a set by Cardz TV and the postage stamp die I used for the focal image is from Alina Crafts.

I can see myself using this card for a Birthday, Easter. Mother's Day or Just Because.  I've left the inside blank and will stamp a sentiment once I decide what occasion I will use/need it for.  

Please join us this round at Digi Choosday.  We hope to inspire you with all our projects and love seeing all the entries.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, such a cute card…I love it…. I’m looking forward to seeing lots more of your beautiful projects..love and crafty hugs from a fellow new Polkadoodles DT member x Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've created the background, Donna! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and lovely card ..great background .
    Have a lovely crafty day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card. Thanks for joining us again at TTCRD challegne. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donna this is so sweet - I too am rather partial to carrot cake.
    Love your background papers - they really complement your colouring of the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us in the Colouring in Scrapland challenge and good luck.
    Marisol DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!