Sunday, June 5, 2022

Crafters Gonna Craft

Hello and Happy Sunday!  Today I'm sharing a card that every crafter can relate to...Crafters Gonna Craft!  I've used the Crafters Gonna Craft Stamp Set from Kat Scrappiness to create a fun and colorful A2 sized card.


I've created my own background by stamping and coloring various crafty tools.  I've matted the panel with black card and adhered to a 110 lb cardbase of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White.  


Using the Nesting Circles Die Set from Kat Scrappiness, I've stamped and matted the sentiment, backed with a piece of torn vellum and using my Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz, added staples for additional interest. The images from this set are so realistic and stamp so well.  This is a set I'm glad to own as it's so versatile!

Thanks for stopping by and as a reminder, the team from Kat Scrappiness is having an Instagram Hop to honor the Country and People of Ukraine using the new set #UkraineStrong.  This set is avaible as a bundle for $39.99.  Through the month of June, all proceeds from the sale will directly benefit the Ukraine.  Please visit the Hop HERE and check out the team inspiration and also check out the blog post from Friday with loads more inspiration!



Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Send a Smile 4 Kids

6 comments:

  1. What a great card for a crafter..Love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best card ever for a crafter! I’m going to have to look this company up! Perfect images and colour! Delighted to have you join us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crafty card. Perfect for a crafter. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun crafty card! Thanks for sharing at SendASmile4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we can all relate to your crafty card! Nicely done, Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You were selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of June 5 - 11, 2022 at
    613 Avenue Create ! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!