Saturday, June 4, 2022

Kat Scrappiness Ukraine Strong Instagram Hop

Hi Friends and thanks for stopping by.  Today, the team from Kat Scrappiness is hosting an Instagram Hop featuring the new Ukraine Strong Bundle.  Earlier this morning, I posted a card created using this bundle and there are lots more inspirational projects on the Kat Scrappiness Blog HERE.

Now, I am sharing my Instagram Hop project and I would like to invite you to join us for inspiration and an opportunity to win a prize from Kat Scrappiness.  You can find the Instagram Hop HERE.


My card this morning featured the flag image from the Bundle, this card features the Sunflower.  The stamps in the set are layering and very easy to line up and stamp.


Using Catherine Pooler Inks, I stamped the flowers and die cut with the matching dies.  I cut a mat and a scalloped heart from patterned paper included in the paper pack.  I created a cluster, popping the center flower on craft foam for dimension.  I stamped the sentiment from the set and cut using a sentiment strip die.


The paper has a glossy finish and is causing my lighting to reflect.  The #UkraineStrong Bundle can be purchased for $39.99 and through the month of June, all proceeds will be donated to The Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund via GlobalGiving.org.  You can find the Bundle HERE

Please hop with us on Instagram @katscrappiness.  My teammates and I have more inspiration for you there and we would love to see you.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna











1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Donna - love the strong colours you have used.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!