Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Doodled Roses and Fancy Leaves

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today is New Release Day at Varada Sharma Designs and the newest release is the Bold Blooms for June 2022.  This release contains 4 digital image sets with sentiments and 2 Cut File Sets (SVG files).  For my project today, I've used both cut files:  Doodled Roses and Fancy Leaves.


Using my Cricut Machine, I've cut the doodled roses, the fancy leaves and circles for backing the roses using watercolor card.  I've ink smooshed the cuts using Catherine Pooler inks and set aside to dry.


It is hard to see in the pictures but I have adhered several of the fancy leaves to a card panel to create a faux embossed background.  The sentiments are from the Forever Love Set; the "Joy" was printed using my laser printer and has been hot foiled. 

Please visit the Varada Sharma Shop HERE to see all the newest sets in this Bold Blooms Release.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

7 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous are these beautiful roses Donna - you have made a wonderful card using them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Donna. My printer is DEAD so I haven't been able to do any digital art in quite some time - including printing my WAW scriptures. Grrr.. I love the foiled sentiment. Great job with these beautiful images. Of course, I'd always love to have you share it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral design, Donna. Love the foiled sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your fake embossing is brilliant, and I'll bet it's super impressive in person. Vibrant colour and a fabulous design. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, clever with the faux background and your roses look fab, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. how lovely! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!