Monday, June 6, 2022

Gerda Steiner at Pammie's Inky Pinkies

Hi Friends, Im back with my last post for this busy Monday!  Today begins a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and our generous sponsor this round is Gerda Steiner.  I've had the pleasure of featuring the Dog and Butterfly digital image for my A2 sized card today!


I've colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and used Gamsol for blending.  I've cut the panel with a Stitched Rectangle Die from Kat Scrappiness and backed with a gray mat.


To give the sky some color, I masked the images and lightly blended the background with Catherine Pooler It's a Boy blue ink.  The sentiment is actally a sticker that I've left on the backing and popped on craft foam.  

Please visit and join in the challenge at Pammie's this week.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




 


4 comments:

  1. Cute card Donna, and beautifully made.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love that little dog and how you colored him. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create, Deanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRITTER CRAZY challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!