Thursday, June 30, 2022

Love The Person You've Worked to Become

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today is a quick post sharing an ATC featuring images from Art by Marlene.  For those who are not familiar with ATC's, they are also known as Artist Trading Cards.  They measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are typically traded in swaps groups, etc.  

It's been a very long time since I've created any ATC's, I've traded with crafty friends a few times but I mainly created them to leave in random spots while I was out and about.  I hoped someone would find the card, it would give them a smile and they would either keep it or leave it somewhere for someone else to find.  People do that with painted rocks now.



ATC's are quick to make as they are so small.  I've created the background on watercolor card using collage paper, inks and paint.  I've adhered the images I thought were fun and added my own doodling to the images and as a border. 


This card went into my bag and while I was shopping the other day, I left it at the supermarket.  I wonder if it's been found, if someone benefited from the message, got a chuckle from the quirky images and what they did with it.  I hope they paid it forward and left it somewhere for someone else to find.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, so cool, what a great idea to leave behind randomly and hope that someone gets your fun and interesting project bringing a smile to their face. Thanks for sharing your many YouNique Techniques with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I am inspired. I have a friend who leaves scripture cards where prompted.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, that is so fun and such a different style, and so nice to leave them in random places! It will definitely give someone a smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You go girl!! This is amazing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. That background has so many elements to it - great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!