Thursday, July 14, 2022

Keep It Real

Hello Friends and Happy Thursday..or should I say Friday Eve?  Today I'm sharing a standard, top folding A2 sized card created using the Keep It Real digital stamp and sentiment from Polkadot Orchard.


To start my design, I've used a panel of Alcohol Ink paper; paper that is specially designed to allow the ink to move when applied..similar to Yupo. Using Pinata Alcohol Inks, I.ve blended a background and set aside to dry.


The image has been printed, colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and popped on craft foam for dimension; the sentiment has also been popped up.  I've had the Recollections Flowers in my stash for about 5 years and happened across them while looking for embellishments.  They have been adhered flat to the panel.

I invite you to stop by the Polkadot Orchard Shop for so many adorable, lovely and fun digi images.  I especially like the way I've colored this image; I wanted a "cartoon-like" appearance and I achieved it by not blending the shades while coloring.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time - Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - prefer cool colors because I look good wearing them.  Autumn and those colors are my favorite time of year so it's a toss up.  Depends on my mood really.









 

11 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic! I love your coloring and the sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us at INAS.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that digital image is wonderful and love how you colored it. Thanks for sharing this over at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card for your third entry to our challenge.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have chosen for this card. and the sentiment goes so well with the lovely image you have coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super image and colours. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go shopping your stash...thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our Blending In challenge over at SOS!! I love your take on our challenge...fantatic sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! WOW! WOW! A fabulous card to say the least! I love your layout and the background is perfect! Thank you for sharing! Cheers, Makira - Colorful Options DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is amazing! Beautifully done! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Your card is stunning, love how you coloured the girl and love love that background. Thank you for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this coloring technique is amazing and your background is perfect. Love the movement it has. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge! Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna,
    what an amazing design and your inky work looks fantastic.
    Love the digi image and your have coloured it perfectly too.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!