Monday, August 8, 2022

Cheers to Pour Decisions

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was wonderful and you did something you enjoy.  Today I'm featuring a Mixed Media Tag created featuring the Cheers to Pour Decisions Digital Stamp from Polkadot Orchard.


Using a pre-cut watercolor tag from Joggles, I've adhered snippets of decoupage papers from Studio Light and Washi Tape from my Stash.


I've printed the image using a Laser Printer and hot foiled using a laminator.  I've also colored her skin using alcohol markers.  I thought about leaving the skin uncolored but decided it would look better colored.  

Thanks for stopping by today, until next time - Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Alphabet Challenge - Interest is Wine Tasting LOL






7 comments:

  1. nice card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt mixed media lovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful! Your tag really looks so cheerful. I love this Mixed Media. It appears so interesting. Great borders araoung the various papers and washi tapes. And I adore your lady. She´s so happy with her sparkly dress. I think it was the right decision to colour her skin as well.
    Thanks a lot for joining th EAC's Summer Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great what you have made! So glad you joined the Mixed Media Lovers!
    Love, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, I saw this wonderful project and thought how perfect it would be over at The Outlawz Paper รก la Mode Challenge! This month our theme is Every Summer has a Story. We are a Card Free Zone and looking for Mixed Media, Journals, Tags, ATC's, etc!
    https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there in the near future! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfully colourful tag. You've created a fabulous background for the brilliant image and sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with our August challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely giggling right now! I love pour decisions real and tags! :) Perfect background work! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Fab colourful tag!
    Thanks for joining us at the PAM Challenge
    Val - DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!