Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The Paper Funday Challenge - ATG with Opt. Friendship

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog with a theme of Always Anything Goes with the optional Twist of Friendship.  The generous sponsors this month are Star Stampz and Fred, She Said.  

For my team project this month, I had the pleasure of using the Growing Together digital stamp from Fred, She Said to create an A2 sized card in a landscape format.


I love the sketchy way the flowers are drawn and I wanted lots of bright color so I re-discovered my Staedtler Watercolor Pencils and decided to watercolor using them.  The image is printed on mixed media paper because it handles water very well yet it's not as thick as watercolor paper and perfect for cardmaking.


I almost added color to the background but decided to leave it bright white.  I'm glad I did, I like the CAS feel of the focal panel.  I matted with black card and adhered to a cardbase of 110 lb. Neenah Solar White Classic Crest card.  The sentiment is from Varada Sharma Designs and is part of the Sweetheart Digital Stamp Set.  Lastly, I've added Black Nuvo Drops to the flower centers, no bells and whistles this time. 

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenge.  We love seeing all the lovely projects and are always inspired.  In turn, we hope to inspire you with our projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:









10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card,Donna. Love all the pretty colors and gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and sweet, Donna. I love it, Thanks for sharing at Word Art Wednesday, and have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! The colours are so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Wonderful colors and the sentiment with its fonts is just perfect! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy and colorful card! I really like how you added the sentiment strips in different fonts for dimensional and visual interest. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I really LOVE these flowers! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous flower and beautiful colors make this card amasing.
    Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again.
    Take care! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great work! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card. Your watercolouring is just gorgeous. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!