Monday, August 15, 2022

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Turkey Day with Lawn Fawn

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and our sponsor this challenge round is Lawn Fawn.  For my team project, I felt like going with an Autumn Holiday theme.  It will be Thanksgiving here in 3 months so it's time to switch gears and start those Autumn projects.

I've created a simple Easel fold card using the Lawn Fawn Turkey Day Mini Stamp Set. and papers from Alina Crafts.


The turkey has been colored using Prismacolor Pencils.  The focal image and circle mats were cut using nesting circle dies, the colored circles were also embossed with a small basketweave pattern.


The turkey was looking lonely and needed something so I looked through my die cut basket and found a sunflower I cut using the Cricut last year.  I added it to the design as an afterthought and now wonder if I should have left it off.  It's on there now so hopefully Mr. Gobble approves.

Please join us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week!  We would love to have you join in the fun.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







9 comments:

  1. Donna: Another great card for the Dear Zoo children's book prompt at OUAT!!! I'm thinking Mr. Gobble is bringing the sunflower to the dinner party as his gift to the hostess!!! :) Thanks for linking to OUAT! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. It's a great card.
    Thank you for participating in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunflower is the perfect addition, the turkey can eat the seeds as they drop? Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I think I am about ready to get started on some autumn themed cards too! Thanks for playing along at Can You Handle the Pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fold card and that turkey and the colours are just perfect for our first ever challenge at Once Upon a Time. Glad you found us - hope you play along with us again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, good for Turkey trot in November, and thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute easel card.. Love your colouring..
    Thank you for joining HLS die cut challenge
    Be safe and keep crafting :)
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!