Monday, November 7, 2022

Fall Berries at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

Hi Friends!  Thanks so stopping by for my last post today.  Today starts a new challenge month at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog and Jan has released 4 new sets this month in addtion to having a blow-out holiday sale on close to 50 christmas themed sets!

For my team project, I've colored the new Fall Berries digital image.  I love images like this, I'm starting to decorate my home in the Cottagecore design for the holidays and this image is definitely a Cottagecore theme.  If you're not familiar with Cottagecore, it's similar to Rustic Country with an English Country vibe.


I wanted to keep this image large, because it's pretty and so I could easily color the berries.  Sometimes my eyes play tricks on me, especially if I've been at the Craft table for a long period of time.  This card is my favorite square size of 5.5".  I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers and the sentiment is one of several included in the set.


The patterned papers are just a few that I have left from the much loved Carta Bella "Hello Fall" 6x6 paper Pad.  I've added a Baker's Twine Bow and 3 small gems to complete the design.

I want to remind you that Jan has brought back the FREE Ornaments Set for 2022 that debuted in July.  It's FREE until the end of the year so if you didn't grab it in July, head to the Shop and get it now!

Thanks for stopping by my friends.  Please visit the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog to see all the other new sets in projects my lovely teammates have created.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:












10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love the blue, red and orange colour mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the different colors of the berries, Donna, since bushes always mature at different stages. Looks great against the pretty aqua milk jug! The sketch you have used is one I am going to try in one of my upcoming cards. It really helps the eye rest on the colors, while breaking up the background. Love it! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful image and papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty image and you've managed to colour it beautifully.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely image, coloured nicely and is perfect for winter birthdays. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful style, Donna, and your card design is colored so perfectly for fall! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card, beautifully coloured. My eyes would definitely play tricks on me trying to colour it in!
    Thanks for joining us again.
    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, this is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing and inspiring everyone over at NBUS. I hope to see more of your projects. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This vase of berries is beautiful, Donna!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” November Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully composed, Donna! Thank you for showcasing "Fall Berries" and sharing it with others.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!