Friday, November 18, 2022

Holiday Magic

Happy Friday Friends!  We've made it to the weekend and I've a busy weekend planned with shopping in preparation for our upcoming Thanksgiving Day Holiday.  I did manage to get the Turkey yesterday, and I'm glad I went out because they were selling fast!  

I have a simple yet festive card to share today.  I've colored the Poinsettia image from the Holiday Magic Stamp set by Dare 2B Artsy with alcohol markers and the patterned papers are from the Echo Park "My Favorite Christmas" 6x6 paper pad.


This set appeals to me because I like how the images are drawn in a sketchy way.  The lines are thick and bold which I also like.  The sentiment is part of the stamp set as well.


The layered banner die is from Alina Craft and the red gems are from Kat Scrappiness.  I've fussy cut the floral and popped it, along with the sentiment, on craft foam for dimension.  

My Christmas cards for this year are almost complete.  I've tried to slim down my mailing list due to the rising cost of postage, which is sad, however I will probably end up sending more than I have on my list.  I can't help myself, I love sending Happy Mail and especially love sending Christmas Cards!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Jingle Belles Rock - I was inspired by the red color and the Poinsettias

13 comments:

  1. Very cute card - love the choice of paper tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Donna I love your card, thank you for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the background paper!
    Thank you for joining in at Festive Fridays Challenge!
    Val - DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Donna, love the, dare I say, the country feel, beautiful..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card - love that poinsettia!! I too am trying to cut back on cards, but....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on almost completing your cards Donna, it always feels good to have everything made and in the post. This one is lovely, the big poinsettia image is very cool. Love your patterned paper as well.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this - a very contemporary style! Thanks for joining our 'dies or punches' theme at Sparkles Challenge.
    Deborah DT
    www.deborahscraftyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card! Loving the poinsettia, it looks wonderful aa part of your festive Christmas die cut design 😊. Thanks so much for joining our Die Cuts and/or Punches challenge over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sentiment backing paper... works perfectly with your other elements. Love this. Thanks for sharing with us this challenge at Patties Creations - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. the black really makes the design pop ... thanks for joining our Banner-inspired holiday at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card and you've used elements from our Jingle Belles blog banner beautifully! Thanks for joining our fun this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love this.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut patterned paper challenge.

    Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ein wunderschönes Werk. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!