Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Warm & Toasty Wishes

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring an adorable Marshmallow cutie with a sweet wish.

I've finally gotten around to using some of the sets I've purchased from the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Event for 2022.  For my card today, I've used the "Snow-One Like You" collab set from Pink & Main.



I've colored the image using alcohol markers and my green marker was going dry, I was worried I wouldn't have enough ink to finish the Mug.  I'm not happy with the coloring there but it is what it is...I couldn't stop, I was in the Zone!


I've followed a sketch from Mojo Monday, even though this challenge has closed, you can still access the past challenge sketches.  The patterned papers are from the Echo Park "A Gingerbread Christmas" 6x6 paper pad.  I've doodled white dots to mimic snow and added white gems from Kat Scrappiness to finish it off.

A cup of Hot Cocoa sounds so yummy!  We are expecting a cold snap here in Florida starting tomorrow and this excites me very much.  I get to wear a sweater and leggings while relaxing with my cup of Cocoa...YAY.  It's the little things in life that are the sweetest.  Have a great day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

12 comments:

  1. As long as you don't relax in your cup of cocoa lol,they have forcast snow for us later in the month!Love the cute image and P.papers
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful image and sweet card Donna - loving the gorgeous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, I hope you enjoy the cold weather. It's been nice and chilly here this week, even in the daytime! heehee That's a very cute card and sweetly colored to go with the cute papers. Have an extra cuppa for me, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I completely agree about the little things Donna, although I'm very happy that we're now headed into winter... I really don't like the cold.
    Another cute card with a sweet image. This little guy looks all toasty and warm too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely warm and toasty and beautiful too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Donna, I love the little mashmallow snowman!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He certainly looks like he is enjoying this! Great card,

    Thanks for getting wintry with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card and love the layout

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 46 Digi Choosday challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute Christmas/winter image -- adorable card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!