Monday, November 21, 2022

Inspiration Station Challenge #42 - Bountiful Harvest / Let's Eat!

Hello and Happy Monday!  Today begins a new bi-weekly challenge round at The Inspiration Station Challenge and our inspiration photo features a lovely array of some very delicious foods!


Naturally, I was inspired by all the food on the table.  I could have created a Thanksgiving Holiday card but I've finished all my Autumn/Thanksgiving cards and have moved on to Christmas, however I love sending uplifting cards, and I love Newton's Nook, so this is what I've created.
 


It's Newton, head first in a Picnic Basket!  The image and sentiments are from the Newton's Picnic Basket stamp set and I've colored using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.


I've kept the design sweet and simple, allowing the image to take center stage.  I've used just one snippet of patterned paper from the Bo Bunny "Kiss the Cook" 6x6 paper pad.  I dug out the old skool corner punches for the focal panel, backed with black card and popped on craft foam for dimension.  

To finish the card, I've added clear gems, after all, it just wouldn't be one of MY cards without those gems!  Please join us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we love seeing how the inspiration photo inspires your projects.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





4 comments:

  1. OH! How delightful, a lovely fun card, great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image Donna, and I love how you have used it here - a great 'take' on the inspiration photo
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love that you didn't go with the traditional, obvious subject matter, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!