Monday, November 21, 2022

Jan's Digi Stamps Mid Month Inspiration - Free Ornaments 2022

Hi, thanks for visiting me this Monday!  I hope your weekend was great and your day is off to a good start.  

Today is the mid-month inspiration post at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog and my project today features the FREE Ornaments 2022 image.  This image is a FREEBIE for everyone and will be available for download through Christmas Day.  You can get yours HERE.


The card measures 5.5" square and I've colored the image using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.  The patterned papers are what's left of the American Crafts "Holiday" 6x6 paper pad, the focal and mat have been die cut using the Diagonal Stitched Square Nesting Dies from My Favorite Things.


There are no gems on this card however I did use Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue on the ornament tops and the heart.  I love Stickles on Holiday projects, and it may be the only time I use them each year.

The team from Jan's will be taking a break for the month of December.  There will not be a challenge in December but we will return 02 January 2023 with a new challenge and new digital stamp set releases.

Please stop by the challenge blog and see what my teamies have created for this months' inspiration post.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






 

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation, Donna! Those luscious colors are completely Florida! Except for the pretty "snowiness" on your ornament. Lovely creation! Hope you have been staying warm these last few days - another day of dreary cloudiness for us, but I'm grateful to not have to shovel anything off like our poor northern buddies!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love your colouring and mix of colours, I must get mine done! Thanks for the Great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image Donna, you've done a great job with the colouring. So bright and cheerful. I also like your mix of papers and cardstock, everything coordinates perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully composed, Donna! You have exhibited some wonderful coloring and use of nontraditional Christmas colors. Thank you for showcasing "Free Ornaments 2022" and sharing it with so many!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colouring of the ornaments Donna - a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent coloring! And so festive! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels November challenge month! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color scheme and layout Donna. Thank you for entering the Use Some Glitter Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!