Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - Edna Elephant

Hello Friends!  I'm back with another post for today and it's for the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.  Today my team project features the precious Agnes Elephant Balloon Digital Stamp.  



The team was tasked with creating birthday cards using either a Stepper or Easel fun fold design.  I've wanted to try the Faux Stepper and it's much easier that a traditional stepper card; no special cutting needed.  My designer papers are from the Birthday Essentials Pack by Kat Scrappiness.  

To accent the card, I've placed clear gems and a die cut flower.  The sentiment was stamped on a snippet of card and adhered to the edge of the bottom step.  I hope you'll stop by the Digi Choosday Challenge to see the team inspiration and to join in the fun!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donna - you have inspired me as I need a card for a 4yr old and was stuck...thank you
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable, Donna! I so wish I had some littles to make for. I have to be careful in choosing Polkadoodles digis but I do like what I've found. This is first I have heard of a faux step card and had to Google it. Wonderful idea, thanks for the heads up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and adorable! I love the layout and the shape so much.
    Thank you for linking up at Friendship Challenge!
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! I love this little elephant with her balloons, such a lovely card Donna. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!