Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Paper Funday Challenge - The Colors of Autumn

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  The Optional Twist this month is The Colors of Autumn and we have 2 generous sponsors:  Hetty Clare and Sweet November Stamps.

I've decided to use the optional twist on my project this month.  Autumn is my favorite time of year however we don't get much of an Autumn here in Florida.  The forecast today is clear skies and 89 degrees F.  I've gotta get my Autumn any way I can!


I've used the Autumn Silhouettes Stamp Set by Gina K. Designs to create this card.  To start, I've masked off a side panel and blended 3 Catherine Pooler Inks in lovely autumn colors.  Once dried, I used Memento Espresso Truffle Dye Ink to stamp the leaves and sentiment.


I've stamped the leaves in different orientations in order to give the appearance of movement.  To finish the card, I've matted the focal panel with brown card and added 3 gold gems from Kat Scrappiness.

I hope you'll visit the challenge and join in.  We would love to see your Anything Goes projects, and if you feel like you want to try the twist, we would love that too!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn colours and leaves
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I feel you, we in the Houston area don't get much of Autumn or Spring as well. I will say though, it's been wonderful here compared to July! And we actually have leaves falling, brown as usual heehee. Anyway, love this CAS card. Your inking is awesome and the leaves stamped perfectly. May you have some nice cool fronts come through soon! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Donna what a stunning card - love your use of colour and the leaves are perfect in the truffle ink.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blended strip is beautiful, love those leaf images over it. Thanks for playing along with us at Make the Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donna, the ink blended panel is simply stunning and I love the leaves and sentiment, beautifully done :-)
    Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Please email us
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Donna - very effective.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful ink blending and I love how the leaves pop out of it. Thank you so much for sharing your work us at Make the Cards Challenge and we hope that you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Make the Cards Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!