Monday, January 16, 2023

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Mid-Month Inspiration for January 2023

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  I hope you are staying warm, we dipped down to freezing over the weekend here in Florida!  Wowzers, it was cold and since Flip Flops are the State shoe of Florida..my toes are still frozen!  LOL

Today is the mid-month inspiration post for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge and the team has created some gorgeous projects using the newest sets released at the beginning of the month:  Lovin' Lily of the Valley and Sweethearts.  I've chosen to use a set that's included in the Sweetheart Sale, going on now through the 31st of January.  I've used the Valentine Wishes Set to create a card for a Swap partner.  


The floral wreath was colored using Prismacolor pencils, I've been gravitating to pencils instead of alcohol markers lately.  I've fussy cut the image, mounted on foam pads and adhered to a 5.5" card base.


The sentiment is from the same set and it has also been popped on craft foam.  Lastly I've added a gold thread bow and clear sequins.  Please stop by the challenge blog and check out what my teamies have created.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Make My Monday - Challenge#170: 3 Colours Blue, Purple and Yellow

9 comments:

  1. Donna, this is so pretty, with the modern shading techniques, and the lovely use of pastels contrasted with the black frame. If I do say so myself, we have pretty good taste to have unexpectedly chosen the same image! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, great design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a breath of Springtime in that wreath and a lovely card. I can so relate to the gravitating, seems like I went that way with the watercolors week before last. I'm glad we didn't get down quite that low in temp, I think we had one early morning at 38F. Warming up now, then chilly again this weekend. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exquisite Donna - love your vibrant colours and beautiful composition
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Donna you did a great job colouring this beautiful wreath. Thanks for joining our challenge ‘kleuren met potloden’, succes!
    Annie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of you love card. Many thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles challenge.
    DT Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna!!! It's good to see you again. ;) Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!