Sunday, January 29, 2023

Re-Discover Your Supplies IG Hop - Encouragement/Congrats

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  It's been a minute or two since I've posted and today I'm sharing my contribution to the Instagram Card Makers Re-Discover Your Supplies Hop.  This is a Just for Fun Hop providing inspiration with found supplies from your stash.  The objective is to dig through your stash and create using only items that you haven't used or forgotten about.  You will start the hop HERE.

For my project, I've dug deep into the stash and found some dimensional items, a die cut sentiment, an older embossing folder and gems to create a Card of Congratulations that can be used for any special occasion.


List of stash supplies are:  a Frame from a Spellbinders Card Kit, Flower embellishment from a card swap partner (and this flower has a faux leather texture), Congrats Die Cut sentiment from Altenew, Embossing folder from Darice and gems from my large stash assortment of gems and sequins.


These types of projects always leave me with a feeling of accomplishment.  I love buying new craft products and spend way more than I should, however it's equally important to think outside the box and use what we have.  I'm embarrassed to say that I have loads of supplies that haven't been used.  It's time to start Shopping the Stash!  

Please hop along for loads of inspiration from my crafting buddies, who also shopped their stashes and created some beautiful projects!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:












6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Donna. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I love the white on white design. So pretty.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty result Donna - you must do that more often (wink) Love the textured background to the focal point
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! SO pretty Donna, such a pretty colour mix. As for shopping the stash? Yep! I've been there this week, a great store to go to, so many lovely things and cheap too hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is quite lovely and you came up with a group of cool elements that play so nice together! Usually when I do that, it's meh at best, lol. I made an art journal page for Florida posted today, come by and see! The flip flops and drink on it are for you. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Nice use of your stash! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!