Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #3

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Today is the 15th of the month and that signals a new challenge start at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  It's an Anything Goes Floral/Flowers Challenge where Flowers must be the focus and an optional mood board is provided as inspiration, should you want to use it.

The mood board board this month is:


For my project, I've roughly used the mood board for my color choices and colored the floral wreath from the Pink Fresh Studio "Take Pride" Stamp and Coordinating Die Set.


I've colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, and die cut using the coordinating die.  The die cuts out the middle of the wreath, leaving a circle, which I stamped the sentiment on. 


I've die cut a lattice cover panel, popped the florals on craft foam and sunk the sentiment piece down into the circle.  I've then splattered everything with gold watercolor paint and added dew drops as a final touch.

Please join us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
A Place to Start

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamp, Donna, and even beautiful’ler colors! Sweet! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW that floral wreath is beautiful and your coloring of it is amazing! Gorgeous card design ... thanks for awesome inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see your work again, beautiful coloring ! Thanks for sharing again with 'kleuren met potloden', succes.
    Annie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful with this great sketch and pretty spring colors! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wreath and colored so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful inspirational card and I love your colour choices, always so beautifully coloured. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Your color combo is beautiful and that textured white on white background is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these gorgeous blooms and your incredible coloring. The subtle embossed background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a very pretty die that you have used here and unusual that it cuts the centre out too. I miss the Bugaboo images too. Luckily I have a good few that I purchased before they stopped being produced. Thankyou for your comment. Hugs ValeryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just gorgeous! came together so beautifully!!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Beautiful colors and so glad you shared over at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! This is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card and coloring Donna


    Thanks for join us at
    kleurenmetpotloden.blogspot.com DT Member
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    DT Karin


    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!