Sunday, March 26, 2023

Instagram Card Makers Discovery Hop - March 2023

Hi Friends and Happy Sunday!  It's time for this months' Instagram Card Makers Re-Discovery Hop where the premise of this Just for Fun Themed Hop is creating a project using items you have in your stash.  The theme this month is Easter. and there's loads of inspiration from a huge line-up of card makers, you can start the Hop HERE.


This project took me deep into my stash. I was searching for something cute and festive for this hop and I came across a digital stamp set I had won last year.  This bunny and sentiment are part of the Egg-stra Ducky Easter Digital Stamp Set by Angie Blom Digital Designs.  I never got to use the images from this set last Easter so today was the day to finally use this set!


I've colored the images using my Prismacolor Pencils.  The focal panel was cut using a nesting stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness.  The patterned paper was also found in the stash, it's part of a digital Easter pack and was a Card Making Magazine Freebie.


I've die cut a frame from green card using a nesting frame rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness.  I've adhered the frame flat to the patterned paper, which gives the illusion there is a mat behind, but doesn't use a whole panel of card.  I now have the inside of the frame to use on another project.  As a finishing touch, I've added iridescent sequins for a bit of bling.

I hope you'll hop along with us today.  There are lots of great card makers participating, so there is loads of inspiration for using those forgotten about items in one's stash.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




20 comments:

  1. I love the fresh green and pink paper! It creates a perfect frame for the really adorable image. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet image made into a great card. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute and very happy little image. Love those spring colours. Thanks for sharing with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling! I adore the bunny image and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute Easter buuny and coloured beautifully to co-ordinate with the P.paper.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute card, love that sweet bunny and your colouring! Pretty paper on the back too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Donna - love how you have combined all the elements - and yes, I also keep the inside panels of frames
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, a fun and colourful Spring Easter card, love the paper you have used. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable little image for a Spring and Easter card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super cute image and lovely colours on your great card.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This little sweetie made me smile! GOrgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is delightful!! So adorable! Thanks for sharing your sweet bunny card at MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a really sweet card, the image is adorable.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations. Avril

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, Donna. The adorable little bunny is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donna your card is adorable, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh incredibly darling!! And love that green plaid!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card. I love you little bunny and the paper you found works perfectly.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delightful project, Donna! Thanks for accepting the play date at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the cute card and pretty image.Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!