Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Paper Funday Challenge - Twist: You're Brew-tiful

Hello and Happy March 1st!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  It's an Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist and the Twist this month is:  You're BREW-tiful (anything coffee. tea, hot beverage related).

Our sponsors are the generous Varada Sharma and Star Stampz.  For my project, I've used the Cuppa Love digital image from Varada Sharma, patterned papers from Authentique and included the Twist in my design.


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, fussy cut and popped on craft foam for dimension.  I place a strip of vellum behind the focal image, the patterned paper reminds me of a coffee shop; the walls and tile flooring.


To finish the design, I've popped the sentiment on craft foam; this sentiment is included in the digital set and added black gems to strategically hide the adhesive on the vellum.

Please join us this month at The Paper Funday Challenge!  Until next time, Happy Crafting.

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Mad Tea Party Spinning Cup Ride at Disney World California






7 comments:

  1. 💙💙💙 this! Your fussy cutting is amazing; I wish mine looked that good. 😁 Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a crafty day! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Donna. The sentiment is awesome. I'm SUCH a huge coffee lover. My morning lattes have become a "not just for morning" event any more. Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer this month at Paper Funday. I'm honored. Take care and have a blessed week. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, great coloring and layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and image love the sentiment.THank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great verse. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Sentiment/Verse challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee theme of this card. The image is colored perfectly. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!