Thursday, March 2, 2023

Rainbow Rebel

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Have you seen the new Rebel Girls with Attitude digital stamps from Polkadoodles?  They are so cute and I simply couldn't resist getting the Big Kahuna Package.  These little Missies have attitude and for my project today, I've used the Rainbow Rebel digital stamp.


The images come as clean drawn lines and sketchy drawn lines; I prefer the sketchy which is what I've used here.  I've colored Ms. Rainbow Rebel using Prismacolor Pencils.


I've used patterned papers from the Rainbow Dreams Slimline Paper Pack by Kat Scrappiness and die cut the focal using a postage stamp die, then popped on craft foam for dimension.  Lastly, pink gems have been added for that extra bit of Glam.  

The Rebel Girls Package contains loads of sentiments in different font styles, and I chose to use a typewriter font style sentiment and cut it into a small strip.

That's all I have to share today so have a fantastic day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





12 comments:

  1. This is stunning Donna - she reminds me of my granddaughter - who has attitude to spare ;). Fabulous colouring!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna. I did look at this new design from Polkadoodles. I hovered for quite a while and I love them but can't see when I would use them. So it is great to come on see them used by somebody to great effect.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna just love this! So colourful and gorgeous!
    What stunning colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really bright and colourful card, I just love the background and it goes well with the colours you've picked for the main image.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this!! Love that image and the bright colors you paired with her! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image, great coloring and I love the happy paper you used under the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your card is a riot of colours, it's fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Donna for sharing your spectrum-rich card at MTTC's rainbow theme! Wow! It's fun that the girl has a rainbow on her hat as well as having rainbow colors behind her. --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicely done, I like this image and those colors are so awesome. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Have a crafty day!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! I LOVE the background you used on this!! Your coloring is amazing!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect coloring! Love it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Polkadoodles and hope to see you again soon.
    Nunzia DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Donna! I love the sweet image and that bright, bold background! Thanks for playing at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!