Friday, March 31, 2023

To Some-Bunny Special

Hi Friends!  It's Fri-YAY and I have a quick post for you today.  I'm trying to get the last of my Easter cards completed so they can be posted no later than Monday the 3rd.  Easter has crept up on me this year.

I was gifted this cute bunny die and thought I would make a few CAS designs using it.  The die set also includes a little stool for him to sit on and I have created a card with the stool that I will share next.


The frame is from Fun Stampers Journey; the package of 12 frames are foiled and come in different shapes.  The patterned paper is a snippet from my scrap container; I believe it is from an Easter themed digital paper pack.


The sentiment is from Alina Craft and the pale yellow pearls are from Kat Scrappiness.  I'm trying to master the clean and simple technique, my problem is I don't know when to stop.  All the white space begs me to add something to it.  I think I did fairly well with this one today so YAY me!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
AYLI - I prefer animals because I'm not very good at coloring skin tones






17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Donna! I've never see this darling bunny die cut before. What a fantastic gift, and even better, what a fun, sweet creation! Love the way he is sitting on the scallop frame with the softly plaid'ed background. It looks like a fantasy, and is definitely pure magic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna your cad is so cute, I love it!! Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge at the Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous CAS card Donna - that sitting bunny is so sweet.
    Do you have a brand name? I have seen him, or similar around the net of late.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he came from Amazon. Maybe Google Bunny sitting on a Stool die ???

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, love the bunny sitting in the frame..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna: This is so cute. I love how that darling bunny is sitting on the ledge/frame. Such a cute card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sylvia kaarten en zoApril 2, 2023 at 12:02 PM

    Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word that bunny is just adorable!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Art Impressions Easter Wishes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is just the cutest bunny ever!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Glad you entered our Ai Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGoodness this is so super cute, I love the way you have the bunny sitting on the frame.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week, we hope you will join us again.
    Happy Crafting
    Bridget CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Donna, that's is a lovely card. That bunny is supercute. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Donna, this is sooo cute! Love that cute bunny. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!