Saturday, April 1, 2023

Hoppy Easter

Hi Friends and Happy Weekend!  I'm back with another quick share featuring the little sitting bunny I shared yesterday but today he's with his stool.


I can see this precious little one in all sorts of scenarios, not just Easter.  I was gifted the die set but I have found him on Amazon HERE.  While searching for him I also found a bunny in a swing...how cute is that?

I've kept the card Sweet and Simple using a scrap of patterned paper for him to "land" on, some pearls from Kat Scrappiness and a sentiment from Alina Crafts.


I did some shading on the bunny with alcohol markers, it helps him stand out against the white background.  That's all I have for today.  I wish you a fantastic weekend and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







14 comments:

  1. Wow, was für eine süße Karte. Die gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep seeing this bunny on cards and he’s absolutely lovely on each one - this card is no exception- it’s great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS design with this gorgeous rabbit image!
    So great to see you this month at I spy with my little eye! Hope you'll join in again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of that bunny here, Donna - love the subtle colouring you used, and how you 'grounded' him... a fabulous card. Thanks for the link too :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna that is one cute bunny. And this is one sweet card. It's perfect for TIOT, so thanks for joining us. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an absolutely ADORABLE card. That little bunny just could not be any cuter, and I love the gingham. Fabulous touch. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG so so cute! Love that bunny! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the pop of orange and the bunny is so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card, Donna. The little bunny is just adorable. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really sweet Easter card. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet card with your gorgeous bunny die. Thanks so much for joining us this time at I Soy With My Little Eye challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable CAS card with that fun bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute CAS Easter card with your adorable bunny die. Thanks so much for joining us this time at I Spy With My Little Eye challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!