Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Hello Beautiful

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's Wednesday and we're almost to May...wow, where does the time go.  When I was a child, I couldn't wait to grow up, wishing time would pass quickly.  Now I'm all grown up, I would love time to slow down.  Funny how that works.

I have a quick share today featuring more of those Puffy Stickers that were found in my stash.  I'm keeping true to my resolution of using things I already have on hand and I thought these would make a sweet and simple card.


The design is simple, I tore some masking paper for the rough edges and blended Distress Inks across the middle of the panel.  I did a bit of splattering with Dina Wakely White Acrylic Gloss Spray and adhered the Butterflies.


The sentiment is from a Kelly Creates Stamp Set and it's been heat embossed.  The stamps are very large and perfect for scrapbooking pages, learning hand lettering or making a bold statement on a card front.  Lastly, I've added some color shifting sequins for additional interest.  

That's all for today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and butterflies-love the inky strip
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous Donna - love how you have created the background for your stickers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you did the colourful centre, it really enhances those lovely butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created card and a great use of those pretty butterflies too with the inky strip, I need to use more of what I have too, I seem to do that more in the summer for some crazy reason!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, and I love the background. Very creative!! Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna: What a FUN card. I love that bright background. How fun is that? Just a really soft, sweet and lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous butterflies and terrific layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A simple design but so effective! It's absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!