Monday, April 3, 2023

Inspiration Station April 2023 - Challenge #48

Hi Friends, I'm back with my second post for today.  It's the 1st Monday of the month and that signals a new challenge at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  An inspiration photo is provided and you create a project based on your interpretation of the photo.  This month's inspiration is:


How lovely, a huge field of Tulips!  I'm imagining this field might be in Holland, isn't it beautiful?  Naturally I was inspired by the gorgeous Rainbow of Tulips and remembered I have the Exotic Tulips Layering Stamp Set with Coordinating Dies from Altenew, so that's what I've used for my card today.


These florals are large so only a standard Slimline card would do.  I went with a rainbow of Catherine Pooler inks for my flowers.


I stamped and die cut as many Tulips as would fit on the card panel. The panel was cut using a slimline nesting die from Kat Scrappiness.  It's hard to see but I've splattered diluted blue ink over the panel prior to adhering the flowers.


Lastly, I've added iridescent sequins for that extra bit of sparkle and shine.  The sentiment is from The Easter Blessing Stamp Set by Gina K. Designs.  Please visit the Challenge and see how my teamies have interpreted the photo.  We hope to inspire you and would love to see your project linked up.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna


**Challenges Entered:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Inspired by all the flowers planted throughout the Disney World Park

14 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful project. I love the flowers so much.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful project with us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and happy easter!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this card are stunning, Donna. What a lovely Easter card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Donna - love the vibrant colours you have used, and the layout you used shows them off to the best advantage. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. 💛💐💛 This is a beautiful card! I love all the flowers! Your use of the layering stencils is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Park Hopping, My Happy Place. I hope you have a creative & peaceful week! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a gorgeous card with all the pretty tulips, Spring at it's best for sure! We have a Holland, Michigan and they have a tulip festival every year with gardens full of rows and rows of tulips, it's a sight to see!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
    Diane FS Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous and such a great way to show off the rainbow colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this with the flowers in rainbow colours - gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always enjoyed the variety of rainbow colors of tulips coming up in the ground early springs. Your flowers are beautifully colored and perfect for the slimline. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love, love, love the colors you used for this incredible image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw your beautiful card over at the Double Trouble challenge and had to pop over for the details on your blog! I love the gorgeous rainbow of tulips and the pretty ink-splattered background you created! I need to remember to try that ink splattering to add some interest to my plain white card bases because it really makes a subtle but pretty background. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers are gorgeuos. Thankd for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was für eine tolle Karte. Ich liebe diese Farben. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Friendships.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tulips are so striking with the bright happy colours you've used. A great card!Thanks so much for sharing over at Love to Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!