Monday, April 3, 2023

April 2023 Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies and Blossoms

Hi Friends and Happy Monday!  It's a busy Monday, I have 3 posts for you today so let's get started!

I've been invited to Guest Design for the April challenge of the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Butterflies and Blossoms.  The premise of the challenge is to include at least one of the "B"'s, either birds, butterflies, blossoms, or you can include 2 or all 3 elements, and there is a mood board to inspire you.  The mood board for this month is:



I was inspired by the Birds and Blossoms in the mood board and I have the Layered Birdie Die Set from Simon Says Stamp.  This was the 1st time I've used this die set and it's one of those crafty items that gets pushed down in the "To Use" Basket in your craft room.


I decided since I was die cutting the birdie layers, I would die cut some bitty blossoms and branches.  After die cutting all the pieces, I've ink blended everything except the foliage, which I left white.


The patterned paper is a scrap from a Polkadoodles Digital Paper Pack and the sentiment is from a card swap.  I've placed small pink gems in the middle of the flowers and 1 black gem for the birds' eye.  One flower and the sentiment have been popped on craft foam for dimension.  

I appreciate being invited to Guest Design with this talented team, I've had loads of fun creating this Spring-time Card using this little birdie die.  Hop over to Triple B and see what the team has created, I'm certain you'll be inspired.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donna - love all your die cuts over that pretty spring coloured paper
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Donna! Love all the pretty spring time colors and that bird ... wow! he's a beauty!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us this month and helping to spread the word! Wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, I love all the little details and textures that the different die cuts have. The colour combo is perfect for this spring days. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Donna. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in need of financial assistance?
    I'm writing from Scotland I would recommend Dr Pedro  a loan lender that grant me a loan of 490,000 Pounds to innovate my business with the loan repayment of 4 years on a loan rate of 3% annual return and I have been paying for the loan now for about 2 years and I have also recommend Dr Pedro to my sister which she was also grant a loan so I will say Dr Pedro is a financial supporter with an understanding and kind situations.Dr Pedro email contact is pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your guest DT gig and with such a pretty card.I love the fresh colours you have used and those birdies are just so cute.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous die cuts and great layering and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A well deserved place on the GDT spot Donna, I love your colourful card and bird. I'm here with both my hats on, and want to say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Sweet, Thanks for playing along with us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love all the layers here. Thanks for joining us at Colorful Options!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Donna, lovely spring colours. Thanks for joining us this month at the Pearly Sparkles challenge, Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty spring card, Donna. The little, layered, die cut bird is beautiful and looks all the more gorgeous because of the colours you combined. Pretty floral branch and papers too. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card! Pretty birds and flowers with wonderful color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops, the above comment left me as anonymous. I’m Maria Patrick from Maria’s Merry Makings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, wonderful die cuts. Thanks for sharing at Pearly Sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!