Monday, April 17, 2023

Spring Flowers and Coffee

Hello Friends and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was grand and you did something fun.  It was a rainy weekend here in my neck of the Florida woods, however we need the rain so I welcomed it!

Today is the mid-month inspiration post for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges and Jan released 2 gorgeous floral sets for April:  Early May Bouquet and Spring Flowers and Coffee.  My card today features the Spring Flowers and Coffee digital set.  There is also a Mother's Day Sale 10 Lovely Digi Sets, perfect for Mother's Day, on Sale through the month of April 2023.

For my card, I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut the images.  I wanted to do something a bit different than the standard card, and I don't do fun folds very often so I created your run of the mill Easel Card.



The patterned paper was included in a U.K. Magazine Freebie ages ago and I'd forgotten I had them.  Actually, now I think about it, I may have won these papers in a challenge.



The sentiment is included in the digi set and it's been popped on craft foam in order to create the stopper.  I've added a few iridescent clear sequins to the mix for some sparkle and shine.

Please stop by the Jan's Challenge Blog to see what my teamies have created with these lovely sets. Until next time, Have a fantastic week and Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:







17 comments:

  1. Donna, your prismacolor pencil technique is LOVELY. These soft colors, with intensities and highlights, make a beautiful focus with the drama of the black frames. You say "run of the mill easel card" but gosh, I love the shapes and lengths your creation contains! Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are getting rather a lot of rain in the UK at the moment. I for one think we have had enough. Love your card. Another of Jan's great designs. I love them and what you have done it.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! I love that jar/bottle of flowers; your coloring brings it all to life. Mmmm, the smell of coffee and flowers...that would be lovely. Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and adorable! I'm thrilled to bits.
    Thank you for linking up at Nachteulen Challenge!
    Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely easel card, I like how you combined the two sets, and I always like your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers look gorgeous, what a lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing 'run of the mill' about your card! A beautifully coloured image, displayed perfectly on this style of card. Flowers and coffee are a perfect combination!
    After all the rain we've been having, we should have plenty of flowers this year!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful vase of Spring blooms and a great sentiment as well, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, bright and cheerful. Your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful colouring Donna, and a beautiful card. Keeping the background 'quiet' behind the cheerful colours of the image really makes it stand out
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous images and you've coloured them so beautifully Donna! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really pretty and the easel card has displayed the image well.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely spring flowers and beautifully coloured
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Spring Flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is just lovely Donna, great shape too! Thanks for joining us this month at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Donna. I like how you combined the two images. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Exhilarating easel card, Donna! Exceptional coloring. Thank you for sharing and showcasing your creation on my behalf.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!