Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Good Vibes Only with Milo Toucan

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  I have a quick share for you today featuring the Milo Toucan Die Set from Simon Says Stamp.


Milo Toucan is a paper piecing die set, so I die cut the pieces for him from various colors of scrap card.  I was gifted a Tropical/Safari Set from a Swap Buddy and totally forgot about it.  While searching for something to use for this card, I found the goodies and knew they would be perfect for Milo.


The sentiment has been heat embossed and the circle cut using a nesting circle die from Kat Scrappiness.  I created a cluster of leaves using the chipboard pieces from the gifted set.  Lastly, I've added pink pearls for bling.

That's all for today.  Have a Good Vibes Only Day and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:










10 comments:

  1. A fun card using Milo Donna - love your leafy accents around the sentiment panel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love using scraps and left overs? You have certainly changed them from being scrappy to being lovely! It's a darling card, Donna! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun die set and gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Donna! I'm so glad you could join us at 613 The Avenue Create! Thanks for playing on our street!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and fun card Donna, I love your toucan and the bright background, it's just perfect for him. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, I think we could all do with some good vibes and Milo is pretty cute too! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its such an inspiration it is,, i never would imagine such colours and design..
    Thank you for joining us at HLS die challenge, stay safe and keep crafting..
    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your selections are very harmonious, Donna. The Toucan really looks at home! Love the vibrant, colorful look! Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love the tropical vibe! Nice colors. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!