Saturday, May 13, 2023

Hope, Believe, Dream

Happy Saturday Friends!  I missed my craft table last week, so it was nice to sit down yesterday evening with a cup of Chai Tea and create a card to share.  It's a quick and simple one using die cuts, ink blending and glitter.


I love silhouette images and I was inspired to create this Fairy card from several I saw on Pinterest.  I leafed through my die binders and found these dies.  The words have been die cut multiple times and layered for dimension, the fairy has been cut once and adhered directly to the panel.


I've ink blended 4 Distress Oxide Inks Shades, then splattered the panel with water, white acrylic gloss spray and black ink spray. I wanted the effect of glitter spilling from her Wand so I dotted liquid adhesive from the wand tip to the panel bottom and covered in Stickles Distress Glitter. 


No bells and whistles, I thought the glitter was enough but.....I HAD to add Wink of Stella to her Wings as no self respecting Fairy would fly around with naked wings! Thanks for visiting me today, have a fantastic Saturday.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Park Hopping My Happy Place - Inspired by Tinker Bell at Disney









 

7 comments:

  1. Your darling fairy card has a beautiful background, Donna! I love those splatters - looks like her wand is busily spreading magic everywhere! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... so beautiful! Love the inky background! Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. I hope you have a peaceful & creative weekend. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Donna - loving the silhouettes against that beautifully blended background. The touches of sparkle must look stunning IRL
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have created an amazing colourful background for your fairy silhouette- it's a gorgeous card! Thank you for joining in at Fab'n' Funky, a perfect entry for our wings' theme.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Love the ink blended background. So bright. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Fairy and The Unicorn. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful in blending! Love how vibrant this is!
    Such a fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Mirtillamente!
    Jackie DT Mirtillamente! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!