Friday, May 12, 2023

Rainbow Birthday Snail

Hello Friends and Happy Fri-YAY!  I had made this card last weekend but didn't get an opportunity to post before we left for our week on the High Seas.  We took a Cruise and had so much fun (we always do!).  We ate like Henry the VIII (visited the midnight Buffet too many times), had cocktails (but NOT as much as Henry!), sat on the Balcony and listened to the Sea, went to Broadway type Shows, played Bingo, participated in the Scavenger Hunt and sat by the Pools. I can't tell you how nice it was to plan (and actually take) a getaway post COVID.  

I have a cute Birthday Snail to share today.  He's from the Rainbow Snail Stamp and Coordinating Die Set from Trinity Stamps.  I'm not a fan of Snails but I like this little fella, he's adorbs!


The background panel was created using the Swirling Hearts Stencil from Creative Expressions, I've used Catherine Pooler Inks to stamp the image.  The blue mat was created using another CP ink color, as I didn't have any colored card to match, I made my own!


The Circle and Frame were cut using the Diagonal Stitched Circle Dies from Pink Fresh Studio and the I've embossed the inner circle using a Birthday Embossing Folder from Cricut.  To finish, I've added holographic confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting me today, I hope you have a great weekend.  Now to unpack, do the washing, love on the fur babies, telephone the Kids, go to the Grocery and REST up for our next adventure. Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Craft Challenge - and all the Hop Stops!
AYLI Challenge - Living in Florida, we don't have a Spring (it's always Summer LOL) but if I had to choose, I say Spring because of all the baby animals being born and all the flowers blooming












18 comments:

  1. A gorgeous bright and cheerful card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Birthday celebrations.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. He certainly is a cute birthday snail Donna!
    Thank you so much for entering our birthday blog hop at CRAFT Challenge remember to add this card to each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning more prizes.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He made me smile Donna! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cheerful, fun card. Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Blog hop at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that feeling Donna, we took our first post Covid cruise this time last year with great trepidation after several cancellations, but so pleased we did. And nice to read you relaxed on yours.

    A fun card today and so colourful, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Donna - love how you created your backgrounds!. Well done on having an awesome cruise! ..as for the to do list - I smiled at the telephone the kids comment! I relate well.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy birthday card with that wonderful snale and his rainbow shell.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cheerful card with all the wonderful color! This is sure to brighten someone's special day! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO super cute, Donna. I love the bright colors and the snail. Thank you for sharing this darling card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always appreciate it and I always enjoy your sweet cards. You're so super creative.

    Oh, by the way...the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop started today. Great prizes up for grabs.
    You can find it on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog or by visiting my blog. It's a very short blog hop.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! The little rainbow snail made me smile and the stencilling is perfect as part of your design 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that background! And your snail is such a happy one! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun and cheery card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a bright, cheery card, Donna. Iʻm with you, not a fan of snails, they eat all my wonderful plants. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back again! Thanks so much for celebrating and sharing your wonderful creation with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab and fun card, hate snails in the garden too!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the background you created for your adorable snail. While not specifically related to snails, it so bright and cheerful which fits right in with the rest of your card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!