Sunday, May 28, 2023

May 2023 Instagram Rediscovery Hop

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone's weekend is going along as planned.  It's a holiday weekend in the States.  Tomorrow we honor and mourn the U.S Military Personnel who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces.  Today, it's all about the Instagram Rediscovery Hop and the theme this month is Birthday.

The premise of this monthly Hop is to use what you already have in your stash to create something according to theme.  This hop has so many wonderfully talented makers and I encourage you to join us HERE.



For my card today. I've used the Altenew/Simon Says Stamp Collaboration Set "From the Rose Bush" to create a feminine birthday card.


This is a layering stamp set and I've used shades of purple ink from Catherine Pooler for the Rose.  I had this rose and leaf sprig left from a prior project and they were waiting in my "extras" die cut box for the perfect project.


While looking through my die binders, I found a border die and thought it would add additional interest to the card front, so I cut it from the panel and backed it with yellow card.  Lastly, I've added Pearl embellishments for the added detail.  

Please visit the Hop and see all the wonderful ways my friends have used their "stash" to create some lovely birthday cards.  There's loads of inspiration!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






 




8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and the die looks so lovely with the flower. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous. Thanks for joining our Send Me Flowers challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great uses of your stash Donna - a beautiful card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - the purples are lovely, and the border die with yellow showing through is perfect. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Flora or Fauna Challenge @Little Red Wagon with this lovely card. We hipe to see you back soon.
    ~ Imke My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card, I love the pretty die cut.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have sworn I left a comment on this beautiful card. I love the rose and the beautiful border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, a fabulous card using your stash and leftover bits from other cards, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!