Saturday, July 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #7 - July/August 2023

Hello and Happy Saturday!  It's the 15th of the month and that signals a new challenge at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.  The challenges are Always Anything Flowers Goes with an optional Mood Board.  The mood board this month is:


I did take cues and colors from the mood board to create my project this month. The fresh, tropical colors inspired me.  I've also used some Never Before Used Items, that were living in my stash.  That's always the best part!


For this card, I've used the following products:
  • Spellbinders Layered Daisies Floral Dies 
  • Spellbinders August 2022 Small Die of the Month "Outline Sentiments"
  • Simon Says Stamp Old Letter 6x6 Cling Stamp


Using the Old Letter Stamp, I've stamped a background with Versafine Black Ink and softened it with a panel of Vellum.  I've used Distress Oxide inks to color the florals and cardstock for the sentiment and shadow.  Lastly, clear crystal gems have been added for shine (and to strategically hide the adhesive in various places).  The panels have been matted with black card.

I encourage you to visit the challenge blog and check out the inspirational projects my teamies have created and please share with us your floral projects.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:



 

14 comments:

  1. A wonderful floral card Donna - love your 'strategic' use of the the gems :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is full of happy! Great colors, die cuts and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever with the vellum and gems! Love your die cut coloring too! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, those flowers are beautiful and a fabulous design too!! Love the softness of the vellum added, I need to remember that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful floral card with a great background!
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and colourful and the script background is a great idea. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this beautiful card with those gorgeous flowers and uplifting colors! Beautifully created!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORgeous colours and I LOve your design.
    It's lovely to find and use new things from our stash!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna your card is lovely, thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colors for the flowers. They really stand out. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely floral card.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna, it's gorgeous!! I love the script background behind your die cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that the challenge you are doing coordinate so well with ours at Use Your Stuff. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!