Thursday, July 20, 2023

Happy Birthday Tulips

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Thursday!  I have a quick share today featuring layering dies, a cover die and a pre-foiled sentiment.


I've received this layering floral die set from a friend recently for my birthday.  I believe it's the Into the Blooms: Tulips from PaperTrey Ink.  I've die cut the pieces using white card and ink blended with Catherine Pooler Inks.  The cover die is the Peek-a-Boo Polka Dot from My Favorite Things



Everything was assembled and arranged on the card front.  I've popped the flower heads up using craft foam and added Gold Coast Glitter Drops from Nuvo.  The sentiment is from a pre-foiled sentiment pack by Pink Fresh Studio. 

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by to visit me.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:

8 comments:

  1. Exquisite work Donna - love the tulips and how you have coloured them, and it's a great background you have there - interesting but not distracting.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna! Love the colors, and you blended and shaded them beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous colors on these die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and lovely colors. Thank you, Donna, for joining our challenge at TIOT. Sending you a hug from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!