Saturday, July 29, 2023

Luscious Flora

Hi Friends and Happy Saturday!  The weekend has arrived and I hope you have something wonderful planned.  Me?  Maybe some swimming but definitely some rest, relaxation, good food and crafting.

Today I have a quick share featuring the Altenew Dynamic Duos Luscious Flora Stamp and Layering Stencil combo.


This set is lovely as a background or on it's own, I chose to create a background with distress ink colors that have an Autumn feel.  I stamped the background, layered the stencils and inked through.


I've heat embossed the sentiment, from the stamp set, with fine detail white embossing powder and popped on craft foam for dimension.  Lastly, I've added clear gems for a bit of POP and bling.

That's all for today.  I wish you a fabulous weekend and I shall be back soon.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Just Us Girls - CASE'd Elizabeth using her 1 layer floral background
AYLI - Prefer Florals because I have SO MANY floral sets.  But I love gingham too..esp. in the Spring
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Rustic here, I've tried to get a Rustic vibe using a rich color palette

11 comments:

  1. Pretty colors with that cool stamp set! Thanks for CASEing Elizabeth's floral background card, too! We are so happy you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great use of the stamp/stencil combination to produce this delightful card Donna. Love your finishing touches with the sentiment and gems
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just GORgeous! FABulous colours and I LOve your embossed sentiment.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is stunning Donna. I love your colour choices and the beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, these rustic flowers are beautiful!! I love wild flowers over 'fancy' ones any day! Wonderful card and the colors are gorgeous with the perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna... I just love it! I so love these layering stencils... this one from Altenew is especially fun... I will have to check it out. Your colors are fabulous. Thanks so much for joining and sharing (and CASEing me!) this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Donna. Super colours and cool font. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great color combination on this wonderufl card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Donna! I love the colors you chose...so well done! Thanks for joining us at The Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous hand stamped floral background. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!