Monday, July 10, 2023

Mid Century Modern Shapes

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was great and you found time for yourself.  I did find some time in my crafty space and have a quick share for you today.  I've used a stencil from Uniko and a stamp set from Woodware to create a colorful, fast and easy card.


To start, I've stenciled Distress Oxide Inks through the Mid Century Modern Stencil from Uniko onto a card panel.  Once dry, I stamped the silhouette images and sentiment from the Woodware Autumn Flowers Stamp Set.  


To finish off, I've added white sequins for a bit of sparkle and called this card complete.  Quick and easy, especially when you need a card in a hurry and want something fun and cheerful. 

That's all for today.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:






14 comments:

  1. So striking, a great way of adding colour to your design. Those fabulous silhouette stamps work perfectly with the background. Thank you so much for joining in at Sweet Stampin' Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Donna! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO colourful and effectively designed Donna, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping July challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful combination of colour and black silhouettes, Donna, and a stunning card as a result.
    Thank you for sharing this cheerful and dramatic card with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful stenciled card, so creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that stamp! What a great idea to stencil the background, I may case your card? Love it and the colours you used Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous, colourful and striking card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely stenciled background for this gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is fab and very funky, love the bright colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Donna, this is stunning! I have this stencil and had run out of ideas for it... your card is so inspiring! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A clever idea and the effect of the beautiful black stamps against the colours is bright and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, this is beautiful. I love how the background colors pop against the flowers. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! An amazing design, it caught my eye at the stencil fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!