Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Paper Funday Challlenge July 2023

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  Wow, it was a Boom-fest 'round here last night with Firecrackers going off until late night.  Did you enjoy your 4th of July holiday?

Today begins a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  Our themes are Always Anything Goes with a Twist.  This months' Twist is to use colors Red, White, Blue.  For my project, I've went with the Twist and created a festive card for the Independence Day holiday.


I'm trying to "shop my stash" and use items I have on hand.  I've done quite well with my No Buy policy thus far.  My birthday is coming up and I feel a shopping spree coming on....but I digress.  I have some pretty paper napkins in my stash and thought this one was perfect for this months' project.


I let the napkin do all the work.  I separated the napkin layers and adhered the top printed layer to a card base using a glue stick and patience.  After dry, I trimmed the panel to fit a 5.5" card base with mats, added a die cut sentiment and white sequins and called this card finished.

Please stop in and join us at the challenge, we love seeing everyone's creativity.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:








3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card using the napkin technique. I just bought some new napkins in hopes of finding time to do this technique myself (it's been years since I used this technique). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D & Four Seasons challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful patriotic floral card, I just love it! It's July 10th and we STILL have fireworks going off. Was woken up last night at probably 2am from them. I wasn't happy!! But did enjoy seeing our annual firework show on the 4th!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful napkin! It looks quite dimensional and really makes a nice card. Thank you so much for sharing in our Great Outdoors challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!