Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Paper Funday Challenge #58 - Rory's Autumn Parcels

Hello Friends and Happy Wednesday!  It's time for a new challenge month at The Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  The theme is Always Anything Goes with an Optional Twist.  The Twist this month is to use the colors Yellow, Orange and Green.

Our generous sponsors this month are All Dressed Up and The Colour of Love.  For my team project, I've colored up the sweet Rory's Autumn Pretty Parcels image from The Colour of Love, using my Prismacolor Pencils.


The image looked intimidating at first, but once I sat down with my hot bevvie and pencils, I thoroughly enjoyed the process and the image wasn't as difficult to color as I had imagined.


The patterned papers are snippets from various Autumn themed 6x6 paper pads, the sentiment is a ore-made strip from Simon Says Stamp.

I've decorated the corners of the focal panel with a punch and added amber colored gems for a finishing touch.  Please visit us at the challenge and enter your projects, you may be a winner!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!  

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Donna - colouring with pencils can be very relaxing once you have an idea of what you want to achieve, and you have coloured Rory beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Donna! Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so busy while I was awol. I'm sorry I'm short of time so can't comment on all, however, they are all just so wonderful and beautiful and like this card, beautifully coloured and designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring of this lovely image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful autumn shades on this card - great colouring too and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beautiful fall colors you have chosen and your coloring in amazing. Thanks so much for joining us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, wonderful vibrant colours.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab’n’Funky challenges
    Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Loving that breezy autumnal image 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute autumnal card, coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!