Friday, December 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #12

Hello and Happy Friday my dear crafty friends!  Today begins a new challenge month at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.  The optional mood board is so Wintery and Festive and I've used the mood board for my inspiration.


I've had these dies in my stash for several seasons and both sets; the Poinsettia and Cardinal were gifted to me from a special swap buddy in the U.K. (thanks Michelle!).


I've used 3 shades of red, one being glitter card, to piece together the poinsettia and cardinal.  The music sheet paper is from open stock at Hobby Lobby, the sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp pack of pre-printed sentiment strips.


To finish off the design, I've added gold mirror card for the flower centers and splattered with gold Posca Paint Pen.  The front poinsettia and sentiment strip have been popped on craft foam for dimension.

Please stop by The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and play along, our prize this month is the Floral Trimmings Stamp Set by Studio Katia.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Triple B





12 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Donna, beautiful Poinsettia and beautiful big and masterful cardinal, and beautifully designed!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Donna!!!! THanks for joining the Outlawz No Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is stunning! I am in love with this design. Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
    ~Tamara (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mood board. Christmas is poinsettia's and yours is so vibrant Donna. Love the gold centres and the splatters. Great background and I love seeing cardinals as we don't have them here. Perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card - I like the music paper behind those gorgeous flowers - thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful, thank you for joining us at the MTTC challenge and

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, Donna. I love the music paper background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge! Happy Holidays, hope to see you again in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card . congrats !!
    happy xmas and new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Donna!! Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Donna - love the flower you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! // Caroline DT- Aloha Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love poinsettias! Beautiful card, Thanks so much for entering our No Stamp Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    Cara

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!