Sunday, December 17, 2023

Happy Christmas Lights

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Sunday.  I hope your weekend has been lovely, we've had lots of rain and high winds here in Florida so it's been a crafty and cozy weekend for me.  Today's share features images and a sentiment from the "Watt's Up" Stamp Set by Jaded Blossom. 


I've colored the images using my Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned papers are from the "Miss Mary Christmas" 6x6 paper pad by Hobby Lobby.  Does anyone remember Peachy Keen?  I have a stamp set from Peachy Keen that's all faces; different expressions and sizes, so I decided to give the lights some character.  How cheeky is the one on the left?  He's winking at his sweetie! 


The images have been fussy cut and popped on craft foam, the corners of the focal mat have been punched for added interest and lastly, red sequins and Crystal Stickles has been added for extra holiday sparkle.  

Christmas Eve is one week away, I hope you're ready!  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Stamping Sensations - At Christmas, my fav colors are the traditional red and green

 


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Haven't heard the company name Peachy Keen for quite a long while! Those lightbulbs are super cute! Too/two adorable!!! Thanks for sharing at MTTC's Holidays around the world theme! Merry Christmas 2023! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree Donna, whilst I love seeing alternative seasonal colours, those traditional ones never fail to please, many thanks for sharing your fun card at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun card, too cute!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna I can't stop smiling at your cutsie smilin' light bulbs. So fun and colourful. Lovely dp's and dies in traditional Christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna what a cute card, I love it!!! Thanks for joining the Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Donna. I don't know what papers the Vintage Gingerbread digis were printed on because they were sent to me by the owner of Blank Page Muse ready to use. If you'd like, I can ask her for you. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Have a blessed Christmas, my creative friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute...they make you smile. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adore your Christmas Card. Thanks for linking up with Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!