Saturday, March 9, 2024

Easter Joy

Hello and Happy Saturday!  I hope your week went smoothly and you find some time for crafting this weekend.  I plan on crafting all day long..the temperature is expected to reach near 90 degrees today, so it's crafting under the air conditioning for me!

I have a quick share today featuring an Easter card created using the Bugaboo Stamps "Bunny Chick Topper" image.  I know I say this every time I use a Bugaboo image - I miss Bugaboo Stamps!


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils, the patterned papers are from the Craft Consortium "Bloom & Wild" 6x6 paper pad.  The sentiment is from the "Easter Lilies" Stamp Set by Scrappy Tails.  


I've die cut the focal image using a fancy stitched square nesting die from My Favorite Things, sentiment cut with a nesting circle die, the yellow strip has been punched for a fancy edge.  The focal and sentiment have been lifted with foam pads.

Lastly, pink sequins from my stash were added for some shine and interest.  That's all I have for today.  Have a fabulous Saturday and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
Creative Fingers
Outlawz Twisted Thursday: Texture, Die Cut, Patterned Paper

8 comments:

  1. A wonderful image, I miss them too. Love the papers. As for temperature, we are at 46f with low cloud, shall I send some over? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and card Donna, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and including some yellow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image and pretty papers fro this sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and image, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, like the image and the sentiment!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Spring Colors challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Donna - I agree with you about missing Bugaboo.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute, loving all of the details on the beauty. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs, Berni DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!