Monday, March 11, 2024

You're EARResistible

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  I hope your weekend was lovely and your day wasn't too busy.  I have a quick share for you featuring the Bunny Line digital image from Bugaboo Stamps and a sentiment from the Hippity Hoppity Stamp Set by Kat Scrappiness.


I've created a card slightly larger than a standard mini slimline and colored the images with Prismacolor Pencils.  I printed the image a bit larger than I normally would as I wanted the scene panel to make up the majority of the card front.


The patterned paper is from an Easter pack by Kat Scrappiness.  The papers are adorable but I'm not fond of the finish, it's rather glossy and slick, so I'm trying to use it up this Spring and Easter season.

This is such a sweet scene, the bunnies are adorable and no one drew cute like Jodi Mackrel from Bugaboo.  I've posted all Easter cards today in hopes they land before Easter, I just have to complete ones that will be hand delivered.  Are you finished creating Easter cards?  

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:
613 Avenue Create

14 comments:

  1. How cute is this! And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Spring bunnies are just adorable, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Easter card Donna, the Bugaboo image is a beauty,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card love the fun image and sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bunnies are super cute and such fun! A great Easter card,
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, isn't this just the cutest thing ever! I am so in love with this card! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these cute bunnies. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I love this card, the bunnies are irresistible, love the gingham paper backing too. I miss Bugaboo too. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These bunnies are adorable and such a fun sentiment too. I plan on getting all my Easter cards made this weekend.
    Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do love Bugaboo images! This one is adorable, and that sentiment is just perfect too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card and so cute
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bunch of bunnies and a perfect matching sentiment. Thanks for playing along with ‘kleuren met potloden’.
    Annie DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design, Donna - that's such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Critter Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really fun Easter card, the bunnies are so cute. Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!