Sunday, March 17, 2024

Gardening Teddy

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  I hope you're weekend has been enjoyable and your weather sunny.  I have a quick share for you today featuring a sweet Teddy Bear working in his garden.

The upcoming Spring Season has my Mojo working overtime.  While looking through my stash, I came across some vintage woodblock stamps, and this Gardening Teddy Bear was one I was delighted to find.  Can you believe this stamp is from 1999?  That's 25 years old! 

It's from the Rubber Stampede Company, and I'm not certain if they are still in business.  I can't believe I still have this sweet stamp and it still stamps like a champ!  


I've colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils.  The focal image has been cut with a fancy edged oval die from Kat Scrappiness, and adhered flat to the card panel.  The patterned papers are from the "Summer Splash" 6x6 paper pad by Pink & Main, the sentiment is from Cardz TV.  

For additional interest, a small banner was hand cut, popped on craft foam, the sentiment was also popped on foam.  Finally, a few blue faux gems added for sparkle.  

That's all for today.  Have a fabulous day and week ahead.  Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:





11 comments:

  1. Marvelous pencil work, Donna! I'm headed out to my garden now -all weeds at this point. Time to dig. Thank you for sharing at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Like finding an old friend to play with, how wonderful. I love the bear image, beautiful colouring and great colourful design too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Donna. Beautifully colored and fun to find such a cutie in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and colourful. Great layout and use of colour too. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun! The perfect card for our Spring challenge! :D Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really cute stamp Donna, you've coloured it beautifully and designed a lovely spring themed card. Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations and also at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a super cute furry bear and coloured perfectly too. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! This makes me excited to get out into my garden soon! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digital Challenge - DT Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card. Love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Design and colours are beautiful matched. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!