Monday, March 18, 2024

Life Happens - Coffee Helps

Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!  I trust your weekend was great and you enjoyed some Spring-like weather.  It's a dreary, stormy day here so what better way to spend the day than to craft and listen to a podcast.  Then later this afternoon, watch a movie.  Have you seen Killers of the Flower Moon yet?

My card today features a coffee drinking Gnome from Not 2 Shabby.  I've colored him using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Alcohol Markers.  Sadly, my markers have all but dried up since I've been coloring with pencils more, 


I've fussy cut him and popped him on foam pads, I've kept the pattern papers minimal and added a glitter strip as an accent.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set, and has been popped on foam pads also.


I've used a corner chomper to round some edges and added gold gems for additional interest.  That's all I have for you today.  Enjoy your Monday and until next time, Happy Crafting!

Donna
 
**Challenges Entered:




 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you mentioned the dried up Spectrum Noirs Donna - the same happened to mine :| Your coffee-drinking gnome is bright and beautiful - and I must admit I had no idea that gnomes drank coffee until I read your post! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, the card is beautiful, I love the gnome, it's very colourful. Thanks for joining us to play Creative Knockouts. For DT Taty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and your touch of sparkle, adorable card! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable image. Beautiful colors too. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute gnomw with his coffee hat lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!