Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Springtime Baby Piggy

Hi Crafty Friends and Happy Tuesday!  I hope your day has been great.  I have a quick share for you today featuring the most adorable spring baby piggy.  



In rummaging through my stash last weekend, I came across stickers I purchased some time ago from Amazon.  I put them away with the purpose of adding them to my card swap envelopes, and decided I should use some of them for my own Spring cards.

For this card design, I've used a free sketch from Operation Write Home, the patterned papers are from Prima Marketing Co. and the sentiment is from Stampendous. 


I've adhered the piggy sticker on a fancy edged circle die and popped on foam pads, as well as the sentiment circle.  Lastly, I've added a Baker's Twine Bow to the banner for more of that Farm/Country feel.

That's all I have for today. I'll be back tomorrow with another project so until then, Happy Crafting!

Donna

**Challenges Entered:




5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation, I never would have thought that this cute image was a sticker! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pig and gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the baby pig and the layers.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and that's such a cute little pig image.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Donna and I love the sweet little pig

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!