Monday, March 4, 2024

Inspiration Station Challenge March 2024

Hello and Happy 1st Monday of March!  I hope you are starting to see signs of Spring where you are.  If you're in the Southern Hemisphere, I hope you're winter weather hasn't arrived yet.

Today begins a new challenge month at The Inspiration Station Challenge Blog.  The challenges always have an inspirational prompt for you to interpret into your design.  The inspiration photo this month is:


There are so many ways to interpret this photo, I went with a St. Patrick's Day theme as I get the vibe of a Parade with lots of fun visuals and sounds.  I've used the now defunct Bugaboo Stamps St. Patrick's Day Frog for my card.


I've colored this Cheeky Frog using Prismacolor Pencils.  The patterned papers are from a St. Patrick's Day digital paper pack that I purchased on Etsy approximately 5 years ago, and I've used only scrap on this card.  Because it's a digital paper pack, I'll always have these "papers" to use.


I've die cut the focal image using a nested stitched circle die from Cheery Lynn (purchased from Amazon).  I've popped the circle focal on foam pads, as well as the banner.  Lastly, I've added green faux gems for added interest. 

The team and I hope you'll pop over to the challenge and play along this month.  There is a lovely prize from Pretty Pink Posh (not a sponsored prize) and everyone is eligible for the prize, no matter of your location, as long as rules for the challenge are followed.












15 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Donna! I love that frog image, so cute with his beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I think you did a fabulous job pulling the colors from the prompt photo! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Bugaboo, they always had great digis. Great coloring of the fun image and patterned papers used in your card... bright and cheery. Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble and we guarantee you won't be pinched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Donna. Very cute and unique. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your interpretation of the photo. Such a great card - cute, fun image and I love your layout.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cutie! wonderful combination of patterns and textures. Thanks for playing along at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pose. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just the cutest frog with his pint of beer! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and p.paper,love the cute frog with his beer.THank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that beer drinking frog! I wish I could get half the success with colored pencils as you do, I guess I either have to practice a lot more or stick to the Copics. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun St. Patrick's Day card. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cherish all 4,000+ Bugaboo stamps that I collected and I don't have that one! {shock} Very cute, he reminds me a lil bit of the Planters Peanut man but without the monocle. Love it, great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus!
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the colours from the inspirational photo that you've used. Makes a great St Patrick's Day card.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card. Love the frog image with his beer. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Popping back to say thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends as well. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments! Thanks so much for visiting me!